The 53rd Annual Conference was hold 26 – 28 January 2021 in Zoom, Alaska. You can view the recorded conference from the below links. The virtual Expo is open through the end of February.
The Virtual Expo will open through the end of February, please visit and support our generous sponsors.
The 53rd AKSNA Virtual Conference will be held January 26-28, 2021. Our special keynote presenter is MGM.
MGM is a multi-faceted Professional Speaker and Author who has spoken from Finland to Malaysia and in every corner of the USA. She has shared the stage with such notables as Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, Dr. Joyce Brothers, Ann Jillian, Lynn Sherr, Mary Higgins Clark and many others. Her audiences encompassed a broad spectrum of participants from all walks of life.
The Virtual Conference will be held 26 – 28 January 2021 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m..
The Virtual Conference will be held online via Zoom. Register to attend and look for a link in your email.
MGM is MAUREEN G. MULVANEY, an International Professional Speaker, College Instructor, Author and Mother of a Super Star. BE PREPARED TO LAUGH WHILE YOU LEARN ATTITUDE TECHNOLOGIES TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PREPARED TO HANDLE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!
Thrive, Just Don’t Survive: SCHOOL MEALS MATTER!
Description: School Nutrition is Saving the Nation –One Five-Star Meal At a Time. We need to Shout that From the Roof Tops! It’s time to take back our schools.
- We have the Cleanest, Safest Kitchens in America– yet no one knows about it but us.
- We are Serving Fruits, Veggies, Whole Grains, Protein and Milk, in the correct Proportions, to keep our students healthy and reduce childhood obesity –yet no one knows it but us.
- We Serve over 800 students in 1 hour and 30 minutes—yet no one knows it but us.
MGM, School Nutrition’s Original Cheerleader, will Show YOU How to Embrace Customer Service for Kids and Cheer About it. MGM will Shout IT and Show YOU how to Be Proud About IT! Be Prepared to Laugh as YOU Learn!
In this session, inspirational speaker Maureen G Mulvaney will show you how to embrace change to make your operation more positive, productive and profitable. She’ll also share her successful “recipes” for putting some excitement back into your organization. Learn how you can make your organization ‘the heart’ by working collaboratively with your whole team and getting ‘Buy In’ from Everyone
MGM has helped thousands of participants change their attitude to change their behavior. MGM Always GETS RESULTS!
- Use the Latest Changes in your industry to take advantage & advance Your Organization to be more Positive, Productive and Profitable.
- Collaborate with colleagues, get the ‘customers’ on your side & enlist your employees to cheer on your organization.
- Take Back Your Power to Change The World One Smile at a Time!
About the Conference
The Annual Conference brings together School Nutrition Professionals from across this great state for professional development and networking opportunities. View information and photos from our 51st Annual Conference to learn more and see why you should attend.