Download the full January 2019 Mush On Newsletter.
As the Alaska School Nutrition Association annual conference quickly
approaches if you are not already a member of the School Nutrition
Association (SNA) and the Alaska School Nutrition Association (AKSNA)
I would like to invite you to consider membership in the only association
dedicated to child nutrition programs.
AKSNA holds an annual conference, which is a valuable resource for ongoing professional development and networking opportunities.
AKSNA membership provides a wide range of benefits. As an AKSNA
member you will receive:
- Growth and advancement in your school district and the state of Alaska.
- Reduced registration fee for the AKSNA conference.
- Access to quality educational opportunities to enhance managerial skills and child nutrition knowledge.
- Opportunity to be certified in school food service & nutrition.
- The latest information on school food service, child nutrition issues, new promotional ideas, and recipes to try through SNA’s Web site,
- 11 issues of SNA School Food service and Nutrition magazine plus the AKSNA Mush-on Newsletter published 9 times each year.
- Collaboration with school food service staff throughout the state of Alaska and nation – share your experiences, ideas and solutions to the common challenges we face every day.
- Strong representation of child nutrition programs to legislators on the local, state, and national levels.
I would enjoy hearing from you and telling you more about AKSNA membership. If you have any questions or want to hear more, please contact Adrianne Schwartz.