The Alaska School Nutrition Association’s Food and Vendor Expo is a great place to gain exposure for your business to school nutritional professionals across the great state of Alaska. The Expo is held in conjunction with AKSNA’s Annual Conference in January each year. We are pleased to meet in-person for the 2023 Conference and Expo.
This year’s Expo will be held 26 January 2023 from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the William A. Egan Civic & Convention Center located in downtown Anchorage, Alaska.
Registration is now open
Completion of a registration form constitutes your consent to AKSNA’s Terms and Conditions.
Information required to complete your registration
Be sure that you have the following information to complete your registration
- Your company’s contact information that will be listed in our directory, including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address
- Your broker’s contact information, if applicable, including contact name, mailing address, phone number, and email address
- Billing contact information, including contact name, mailing address, phone number, and email address
- You may also wish to include text about the products and services that you offer in our directory, up to 150 words
- A certificate of insurance in the amount of no less than $1,000,000 per incident and $2,000,000 aggregate that names “Alaska School Nutrition Association” as an additional insured on the policy.
- Upload your certificate of insurance during registration, OR
- Email it to email@example.com after completing registration but before the start of the Expo
The Food & Vendor Expo is scheduled to open to the public from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, 26 January 2023. Each booth includes a table approximately 10 inches deep, garbage, and one 500-watt receptacle. Piping and drapes are not planned at this time. If additional electrical service is required, contact Alaska Event Services (contact info TBD)
|Booth Option||Early-Ptarmigan Rate||Standard Rate|
Set Up and Breakdown
Exhibitioners will be allowed to set up on Wednesday, 25 January 2023 but must break down their booths by the end of the day, Thursday the 26th. Exact set up and breakdown times will be provided soon and in a letter to registered exhibitioners.
Each conference attendee will receive a full-color printed Program with information about the Conference and Expo. This is a great opportunity to reach our members and attendees. Please consider sponsoring AKSNA or purchasing an advertisement.
Deadline: 27 December 2022 at 5:00 p.m. AKST / 9:00 p.m. EST. To submit an advertisement, you should select an advertisement or sponsorship that include an advertisement during registration and we will send you an email with a link to submit your advertisement.
We recommend 300 ppi for best quality.
Advertisements should be sent in one of the following formats: Adobe Illustrator (AI), EPS, SVG, PDF, PNG, or JPG. If submitting an Adobe Illustrator format, be sure that all fonts and graphics are embedded.
|Ad Option||Size (inches)||Price|
|Full-page||7.5 x 10||$250|
|Half-page||7.5 x 4.75||175|
|Quarter-page||3.5 x 4.75||100|
Annual Award Banquet
You are invited to join us for our annual Award Banquet to be held from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, 25 January 2023 (location to be announced).
This is an excellent opportunity to connect with our attendees. We hold a silent auction and live apron auction and welcome your donations. Proceeds from the silent auction and apron auction support member services such as this conference, professional development opportunities, and advocacy for Alaska’s child nutrition programs.
Tickets are $75 per person.
We encourage you to consider additional sponsorship opportunities. Your sponsorship supports AKSNA and its ability to offer member services including this conference, professional development, and advocacy for Alaska’s child nutrition programs.
|Sponsor Level||Amount||Included Ad|
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
|Transportation||500||Recognition in program material|