The Alaska School Nutrition Association’s Food and Vendor Expo is a great place to gain exposure for your business to school nutritional professionals across the great state of Alaska. The Expo is held in conjunction with AKSNA’s Annual Conference in January each year. Attendees represent more than 75% of school districts across the nation’s largest state.
This year’s Expo will be held 25 January 2024 from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the William A. Egan Civic & Convention Center located in downtown Anchorage, Alaska.
Registration is now open
Completion of a registration form constitutes your consent to AKSNA’s Terms and Conditions.
Information required to complete your registration
Be sure that you have the following information to complete your registration
- Your company’s contact information that will be listed in our directory, including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address
- Your broker’s contact information, if applicable, including contact name, mailing address, phone number, and email address
- Billing contact information, including contact name, mailing address, phone number, and email address
- You may also wish to include text about the products and services that you offer in our directory, this should be one to three sentences.
- A certificate of insurance in the amount of no less than $1,000,000 per incident and $2,000,000 aggregate that names “Alaska School Nutrition Association” as an additional insured on the policy.
- Upload your certificate of insurance during registration, OR
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing registration but before the start of the Expo
The Food & Vendor Expo is scheduled to open to the public from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, 25 January 2024. Each booth includes a table approximately 10 inches deep, garbage, and one 500-watt receptacle. Piping and drapes are not planned at this time. If additional electrical service is required, contact Alaska Event Services (contact info TBD)
|Booth Option||Early-Ptarmigan Rate||Standard Rate|
Set Up and Breakdown
Exhibitioners will be allowed to set up on Wednesday, 24 January 2024 but must break down their booths by the end of the day, Thursday the 26th. Exact set up and breakdown times will be provided soon and in a letter to registered exhibitioners.
Each conference attendee will receive a full-color printed Program with information about the Conference and Expo. This is a great opportunity to reach our members and attendees. Please consider sponsoring AKSNA or purchasing an advertisement.
Deadline: 15 December 2023 at 5:00 p.m. AKST / 9:00 p.m. EST. To submit an advertisement, you should select an advertisement or sponsorship that include an advertisement during registration and we will send you an email with a link to submit your advertisement.
We recommend 300 ppi for best quality.
Advertisements should be sent in one of the following formats: Adobe Illustrator (AI), EPS, SVG, PDF, PNG, or JPG. If submitting an Adobe Illustrator format, be sure that all fonts and graphics are embedded.
|Ad Option||Size (inches)||Price|
|Full-page||7.5 x 10||$250|
|Half-page||7.5 x 4.75||175|
|Quarter-page||3.5 x 4.75||100|
For 2024, we are planning a cocktail social in lieu of the Award Banquet. The planned time will be around 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, 24 January. Our intent is to increase the number of members that attend the social to ensure that the time is to the maximum benefit of both attendees, sponsors, and exhibitioners. More details will be available in mid-November.
We encourage you to consider additional sponsorship opportunities. Your sponsorship supports AKSNA and its ability to offer member services including this conference, professional development, and advocacy for Alaska’s child nutrition programs.
|Sponsor Level||Amount||Included Ad|
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
|Transportation||500||Recognition in program material|